1. Signstek MESR-100 V2 Auto Ranging in Circuit ESR LCR Meter Capacitor/Low Ohm Meter Up to 0.01 to 100R, Support in Circuit Testing
- Using true 100 KHz sine wave to measure the ESR value, which is equal to the testing method of capacitor manufacturer.
- Dual terminal, for fast and easy inspect general capacitor or resistor, a printed ESR table for fast check.
- Measuring range from 0.001 to 100.0R, support IN CIRCUIT Testing.
- Auto-ranging capacitor ESR and Low Ohm Meter.
- Wide Measurement Range
2. MESR-100 Capacitor Tester,Geevorks Circuit Tester Ohm Meter 0.001-100.0R with SMD Test Clip,Auto-Ranging Capacitor for Measuring Capacitance Resistance Circuit
- This MESR-100 V2 auto-ranging capacitor ESR and low Ohm meter measuring range is 0.001-100.0R, support in circuit testing.
- It is the series resistance inside the capacitor, and 100kHz is used to remove the impedance 1/(2*pi*F*C). When the impedance becomes smaller, the real series resistance value can be measured to determine whether the capacitor is bad/damaged or in good condition.
- Our ESR meter only applies less than 15mV DC or peak to peak on a good capacitor, as a result we can use it as in circuit test.
- During repairing TV, LCD, Audio board, etc. we can in circuit testing the capacitor is good or not.【Note:The Capacitance Meter is used for testing the internal resistance of the capacitor, not for testing capacitance value.】
- Dual terminal, for fast and easy inspect general capacitor or resistor, a printed ESR table for fast check.Equipped with a SMD alligator clip for more accurately testing.
Additional Info :
3. Transistor Tester, DROK Mosfet Transistor Capacitor Tester, Mega328 NPN PNP Transistor Diode Resistor Inductor Capacitance MOS SCR ESR Meter Automatic Checker Detector
- ✔ WIDE APPLICATION: This multifunctional capacitance meter can be used to test triode, field-effect tube(FET), diode, resistor, capacitor, inductor, MOS, SCR, which is available for various electric transistor testing.
- ✔ LARGE & CLEAR LCD DIGITAL DISPLAY: This amazing detector adopts 1.8″ TFT color LCD screen with high-resolution. Besides, different parameter is shown with different color, convenient and simple for you to check the parameter.
- ✔ AUTOMATICAL IDENTIFICATION: DROK intelligent transistor checker is able to detect NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors or other devices automatically.
- ✔ BATTERY POWERED: This monitor is powered by DC9V battery (not included).
- ✔ AUTO SHUT-DOWN FUNCTION: Our advanced electronic transistor tester owns auto shut-down function. There is shutdown countdown displayed on the monitor and the shutdown countdown time can be extended to 40s.
Additional Info :
4. GME Professional in Circuit ESR Capacitor Tester, Capacitance Meter, Designed and Engineered in the USA
- 【DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED IN THE USA】 GME Professional in Circuit ESR capacitor tester designed and supported in the USA; compare to most other ESR meters on the market that are generic private label import with unknown manufacturer and no support or warranty
- 【ACCURATE MICROPROCESSOR CONTROLLED】 Microprocessor generated 100 kHz output test frequency and low 15 mVp-p output test voltage that will not turn on any solid state devices during testing, critical for accurate test result in circuitry with active components
- 【INTELLIGENT DESIGN】 ESR capacitor tester automatically discharges capacitor under test; Audible buzzer announces ESR range during testing allows quick checking of entire PCB in seconds; Intelligent automatic calibration on power up, no manual zero needed unlike many other ESR meters
- 【WIDE RANGE IN-CIRCUIT ESR & DCR TESTING】 Tester meter measures ESR (equivalent Series Resistance) on capacitors range from 0.47µF to 2200µF, in or out of circuit
- 【EASY TO USE, PORTABLE, AND RUGGED DESIGN】 Easy One-Handed Tweezers with gold plated tips and extra-long cable; Non polarity dependent test probe, eliminates the need for polarity checking
Additional Info :
5. BSIDE ESR02 PRO Digital Transistor SMD Components Tester Diode Triode Capacitance Inductance Multimeter ESR Meter
- [Wide Application]: It is very easy to test plug-in and SMD devices, it can also be used to test different kinds of triodes, thyristors, MOSFET, enable to analysis the device type, the polarity of the pin, the output HFE, the valve voltage, the junction capacitance of the FET.
- [Automatical Identification]: Intelligent transistor checker is able to detect NPN and PNP transistors, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, diodes, thyristors, resistors, capacitors or other devices automatically.
- [Typical ESR Value Guide]: There is a table “typical ESR value of electrolytic capacitor” at the back, it is for guiding only, these are typical value for standard grade electrolytic capacitor at room temperature.
- [Easy to Use]: Our advanced electronic transistor tester owns auto shut-down function. Auto power off 20 seconds after measurement. Large LCD display with backlight function for easy reading.
- [Attention]: Be sure to discharge the capacitor before testing it, otherwise it may damage the internal circuit. It is powered by 1pcs of 9V 6LR61 battery, when the battery power is under 6V, please replace it with a new one. Choose DC 9V-12V adapter (including 9V and 12V) if using DC power supply.
Additional Info :
6. DE-5000 Handheld LCR Meter
- This LCR Meter is a 19999/ 9999 counts dual display, high accuracy LCR meter, which could measure Inductance/ Capacitance/ Resistance with secondary parameters including dissipation factor (D), quality factor (Q), phase angle , equivalent series/ parallel resistance (ESR or Rp).
- This LCR Meter is fully auto ranging operation for AC impedance & DC resistance measurement. The user could measure the L/C/R components directly in “AUTO-LCR “ smart mode without selecting the function key.
- Components could be measured in serial or parallel mode according to the DUT (device under test) impedance automatically.User could select the desired test frequencies of 100Hz/120Hz/1kHz/10kHz /100kHz.
- The “Sorting”mode could help the user to make a quick sort for a bunch of components.
- Standard Accessories: English PDF manual, DC9V Battery, Alligator test lead case(TL-21), SMD Tweezers case(TL-22), Guard Line(TL-23),,,,, Option: IR to USB cace *It isn’t included.
Additional Info :
7. Aideepen High Precision Transistor Tester T7 TC-T7-H Multifunctional Graphic 128 TFT LCD Display Diode Triode Capacitance LCR ESR Meter
- 🏆【Upgrade】:TC-T7-H is an upgraded of LCR-T7,Automatic detection of NPN and PNP transistors, n-channel and p-channel MOSFET, diode (including double diode), thyristor, BJT, resistor and capacitor and other components, etc.(To avoid malfunctions, pls discharge capacitors and other test items before use.)
- 🍀【Built-in Battery】:Built-in lithium battery, convenient and effective, the indicator light shows green when fully charged. Warm Reminder: The charging input voltage is 4.5V, please do not use it under overpressure, otherwise the tester will be damaged.
- 👍【Add IR Decoder】: After the component detection is completed, the infrared remote control at the tester “IR” test hole, press the remote control key, the tester will be display the user code & data code and the corresponding infrared waveform after the successful decoding.
- 🥂【Auto shut-down Function】: Our advanced electronic transistor tester with automatic shutdown and manual shut-down function.use accessories, more convenient and efficient to complete your project.
- ✔️【Warranty & Guarantee】:To avoid malfunctions, please discharge capacitors and other test items before use.6 month extended warranty and 24/7 friendly customer service. Any situations, please feel free to contact us by email, especially when you need the manual.
Additional Info :
8. AITRIP LCR-T7 Transistor Tester TFT Diode Triode Capacitance Meter LCR ESR Meter for Measuring Triodes Diodes Resistors Capacitors, Inductors, Thyristors
- This LCR-T7 Transistor Tester Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium ion battery. Lithium ion battery voltage detection.
- Used to detect NPN and PNP transistor, capacitor, resistor, diode, triode, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, IGBT, JFET, triac and battery etc
- Automatic detection of zener diode 0.01-30V, self test with automatic calibration
- The data code and infrared waveform will be displayed,when the detector is successfully decoded(tips:After detection, align the infrared remote control with the “IR” light, then press the button in the remote control)
- One key operation. Auto power off (timeout settable).
Additional Info :
9. ICQUANZX LCR TC1 ESR Tester Transistor Inductance Capacitance Resistance ESR Meter
- For detecting NPN and PNP transistor, capacitor, resistor, diode, triode, N-channel and P-channel MOSFET, IGBT, JFET, triac and battery, etc.
- Can also be used to detect infrared wave forms.
- After detection, align the infrared remote control with the “IR” light, then press the button in the remote control, if the detector successfully decode it, it will display the data code and infrared wave form.
- One button operation, automatically detect and shutdown, and you can also press the multi-functional button to close the detector.
- Put the pins of component in corresponding area, then dial the little handle and the detector will test it automatically, finally the results will display on the back light TFT screen clearly.
Additional Info :
10. LCR-T4 Mega328 Digital Transistor Tester Resistance Capacitance Diode Triode Capacitance Resistance ESR Meter MOS PNP NPN LCR with Case
- Test ranges:Inductors, capacitors , diodes, dual diode , mos, transistor, SCR , the regulator, LED tube, ESR, Resistance, Adjustable potentiometer
- Can detect the transistor, MOSFET protection diode amplification coefficient and the base to determine the emitter transistor forward biased voltage.
- High test speed, valid component test: 2 seconds (except in the larger capacitor of large capacitance measurement also takes a long time, the measured time of one minute is normal)
- 128*64 big Backlight LCD display,only 2mA when stand by.
- Auto power off function to avoid unnecessary waste, saving battery power, improved battery life
What To Look For In A esr meter
While it has no bearing on the performance of your ESR meter, the way it is displayed can have a significant impact on the entire user experience. This is due to the fact that your ESR meter’s display will be used to check all of the readings you take with it. The majority of ESR meters have an LCD display to ensure that you can easily and correctly read all of the readings displayed by the device. Some of these may additionally have a backlit LCD display so that the readings may be seen even in low light. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly ESR meter, it’s possible that it’ll have an LED display instead.
An ESR meter’s greatest advantage is that it may be used to evaluate a wide range of electrical components. This contains resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, triodes, MOSFETS, and a variety of other components. You can test any of these electrical components by simply selecting the appropriate testing mode. If you’re working on a large electrical circuit, though, changing the testing mode over and over might be tedious. As a result, practically every ESR meter on the market now includes automatic identification capabilities. As you test your selected electrical components, the ESR meter will automatically alter the testing mode.
3. The Range of Measurement
Because you’ll be evaluating a variety of electrical components with your ESR meter, you’ll need to utilize a different measurement range for each one. Even if you’re only working with resistors for a certain electrical project, the resistance values of multiple resistors can be drastically different.
As a result, an ESR meter with a wide measurement range is highly recommended for quickly and accurately checking various types of electrical components. You must ensure that your ESR meter not only has various measurement ranges, but that each of these measurement ranges is as large as feasible for both small and large scale applications.
4. Compatibility Checking
As previously said, practically all ESR meters provide significant adaptability by allowing you to test a wide range of electrical components. However, not all ESR meters will be the same because they will not be able to test the same number and types of electrical components.
As a result, it’s critical to double-check your ESR meter’s testing compatibility in terms of the electrical components you may test with it. Resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, triodes, MOSFETS, and other common electrical components that can be tested with ESR meters without any issues include options like resistors, capacitors, inductors, diodes, triodes, MOSFETS, and others. Any ESR meter that supports as many of these as possible will be highly versatile.
5. Turning off the power automatically
When working on large-scale electrical circuits, you should expect to devote a significant amount of time to the task. As a result, if your ESR meter is left turned on, the 9V battery in your ESR meter may run out. In most circumstances, you will not need to manually switch off your ESR meter. This is owing to the fact that many of them have an automated power off feature that shuts off your ESR meter when it is not in use. If you haven’t utilized any of the ESR meter’s features for a particular amount of time, such as 20 seconds or 30 seconds, this function will switch it off.
Even while not all ESR meters on the market come with a warranty, choosing one that does is still crucial. This is because any ESR meter that comes with a long warranty period is going to be appropriate for long-term use and your peace of mind. In general, ESR meters with a one-year warranty will live longer than those with a 30-day warranty or no warranty at all. Check the ESR meter’s build quality as well, since some of the barebones solutions come with an enclosure that may not be the most robust option for long-term use.